Saturday, August 18, 2012
UPDATE: As far as I can tell there are no more Christian chatrooms to be found. It would seem that truth and logic prevailed. If you come across one, please leave a link in the comment section.
Many Christians suck and they are really fucking annoying. They are also as dishonest as a Mitt Romney political ad. The fun thing about Christians is when it comes to the Bible they don't know shit so it is really easy to fuck with them.
If these smug pious hypocrites piss you off with their evil lying hypocrisy then pay them a visit and ask them some tough questions. The best place to fuck with them are in Christian chat rooms.
List of Christian chat rooms. NOTE: Last time I checked all these links are dead but while it is unlikely, they may come back to life.
http://www.worthychristianchat.com/ This one might work.
http://www.jesuschatroom.com/ These ones are really nasty.
Going into a Christian Chatroom and telling them they are a bunch of hypocrites will get you banned immediately so start off slow. Get a feel for the members by reading what they are saying.
Knowledge is power and Christiana are know it alls but when it comes to the Bible they don't know shit. So go in with more knowledge than the hypocrites/morons/Christians and doing that is quite easy.
The Bible has less that 300 nice things in it and over 2000 contradictions. Here is a SHORT LIST OF BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS
Here is a good example: After you get these morons to say that the Bible is 100% true ask them what Jesus' last word were. They won't know. They rarely read the Bible yet they base their bullshit faith and world view on it.
Here is what the Bible says Jesus said as he drew his last breath.
Jesus' last words
MAT 27:46,50: "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" ...Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost."
LUK 23:46: "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, "Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit:" and having said thus, he gave up the ghost."
JOH 19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."
So much for the Bible being perfect.
Here are two more good sources for debunking Christianity.
456 Bible Contradictions
Have fun and show those assholes as much mercy as their god shows people that he burns in hell for all eternity.
The wagerThe philosophy uses the following logic (excerpts from Pensées, part III, §233):
- "God is, or He is not"
- A Game is being played... where heads or tails will turn up.
- According to reason, you can defend either of the propositions.
- You must wager. (It's not optional.)
- Let us weigh the gain and the loss in wagering that God is. Let us estimate these two chances. If you gain, you gain all; if you lose, you lose nothing.
- Wager, then, without hesitation that He is. (...) There is here an infinity of an infinitely happy life to gain, a chance of gain against a finite number of chances of loss, and what you stake is finite. And so our proposition is of infinite force, when there is the finite to stake in a game where there are equal risks of gain and of loss, and the infinite to gain.
If there is a God here's your choice.
1. Reject God and spend eternity in hell being tortured.
2. Kiss God's ass here on earth and accept Jesus as your Lord and savior and go to heaven where you will continue to massage his insatiable ego.
If there is a just and merciful god he would not torture anyone for any amount of time even hypocrites like Christians. This world is full of suffering and our only hope is to destroy God. God causes suffering.
The amount of suffering on earth is immense and the only thing that will end it is science and reason and not the belief in this monster humans refer to as God. God is a liar and here's proof.
1) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)
2) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)
3) Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)
4) Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25 NAB)
5) And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Luke 11:9-13 NAB)
6) And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14 NAB)
7) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you. (John 15:7 NAB)
8) It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you. (John 15:16 NAB)
9) On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete. (John 16:23-24 NAB)
A lot of Christians ignore what Jesus actually says in the Bible. They also tend to add things to the actual words to make them say something else. If you honestly and truthfully read these quotes, without adding to them, it is very easy to see that Jesus is not saying that God will think about your prayers. He says God will grant all your prayers. Clearly, God doesn’t grant all prayers and this proves that Jesus was a habitual liar.